♕ Book With Confidence
- all listed properties are solely managed by our Chamonix team;
- flexible arrival and departure dates;
- secure online payment system;
- expert advice based on 8 years of experience in letting Chamonix apartments and chalets;
- in-resort team with office conveniently located in central Chamonix;
- continuous support from the moment we receive your enquiry through to the day you leave the resort.
☑ All Boxes Ticked
- all linen and towels are included
- fine quality white Egyptian cotton linen comes as standard;
- beds made for arrival;
- meet and greet at the accommodation;
- induction on ski areas, hiking paths, and other activities in Chamonix and surroundings;
- recommendations on local attractions, restaurants, shops etc.
- guest cards for free use of local buses and the train;
- dedicated on-call team.
☼ Open All Year
Thanks to its unique location and impressive network of ski lifts, Chamonix is a magnet for winter sport lovers from all over the world. In summertime, the valley, mountain paths and peaks become the realms of hikers, cyclists and climbers. Whether you're hoping to try something new, exert yourself in the fresh air or simply relax, Chamonix offers something for everyone and we are here to make sure that your stay is most enjoyable and memorable whatever the season.
Briefly about Chamonix:
- unique natural surroundings short-listed for nomination as a World Heritage site
- host of the world's first Winter Olympics in 1924
- official site of the Alpine Ski World Cup
- Europe's capital of mountaineering
- "snow-sure" slopes, 90% of which are above 2000 m
- Home of Europe's longest off-piste run, the legendary 19 km long Vallee Blanche route
- great nursery slopes for beginners
- one of the best ski schools in France
- hiking and climbing paradise
- world-class centre for paragliding
- plenty of downhill and cross-country mountain-biking trails
- 18-hole golf course
- Sports Centre with tennis courts, ice rink, swimming pool, indoor climbing wall etc.
- white-water sports
- windsurfing and swimming in local lakes
- fantastic atmosphere and dazzling night life
- easily accessible from Geneva airport